Corlina has been instrumental in helping us achieve our objectives for our Smart Factory Field Trial, particularly our goals for remote monitoring from Japan.
See how easy it is to set up and use the Corlina System of Trust™
Before getting started on a paid plan, we recommend that all users try Corlina for up to 30 days. Create an account, install the Corlina Technology (CT™) software module on your devices, and see how easily you can track the performance of your devices in your connected environment.
Free Trial terms
- Devices can be added to the Corlina system in groups of 5 during your trial. Your devices should use Intel® processors (including Intel® Core™, Intel® Xeon®, Intel® Pentium®, Intel® Atom) and run on a Linux OS.
- During the trial, one admin account will be active. Once you convert to a paid plan, you can add other users to your company instance.
- In order to successfully download and install the CT, you must be working on a Mac or Linux device.
- The Corlina trial term is 30 days.
- Corlina trial terms and functionality are the same across all product tiers.